Monday, May 26, 2014

Whoops.

Long time, no see! Life has been crazy, crazy, crazy so the little blogging I was actually doing fell to the wayside. That's life I suppose, right?

Luckily, school's out for the summer (cue the song?) and life is significantly less hectic. With some time on my hands, I thought I'd jump back into it.

I'll update on life later this week but since it's Memorial Day, I'm moving this weekend (blahhh!), and need to start getting ready for Crossfit, I'm stealing this "Would You Rather" thing from Clare at Fitting It All In (one of my favorite blogs! :)).


Speak another language or get higher degree?
Higher degree! I'm working on it... :) More on that later!

Have a beautiful singing voice or be a fantastic dancer?
Hmm... beautiful voice I think!

Be a CEO of a huge company or run your own small business?
Run my own small business. By far.

Fly like a bird or teleport?
This is a tough one. I think I'd like to teleport because I'd be too impatient to fly. 

Eat only sweet food or only salty food for the rest of your life?
SWEET!!! I love chocolate!

Do yoga or lift weights?
Lift weights. I can't focus long enough to do yoga. 

Be a SUPER fast runner be SUPER strong?
Super fast runner. :) 

Have 8 kids or no kids?
no kids!

Have a small, older home with character or design a big brand new home?
Small, older home with character. I hate big brand new homes that are all the same. Blah. Too boring.

Watch the Today Show or Good Morning America?
Today Show! I <3 Willie Geist. 

Watch only sports or watch only BRAVO?
Bravo. 

Cook a romantic dinner at home or go to the nicest restaurant in town?
Romantic dinner at home. :)

Drink beer or wine?
Neither. But if I had to choose, probably wine. 

Eat cookies or eat cake?
CAKE!

Have only brothers or have only sisters?
Well, I have one of both. ha. I guess only brothers?! 

Go to Africa or Asia?
Africa.

Eat sweet potato fries or regular fries?
I don't discriminate against any fry but.... I'd have to go for sweet potato. 

Own an SUV or a sports car?
SUV. I miss mine. :(

Have a personal chef or a personal trainer?
Chef. Definitely. I don't have a problem working hard in the gym. I DO have a problem being lazy and not wanting to cook though. ;)

Sleep for 9 hours every night but no coffee, or sleep for 6 hours a night and have coffee?
9 hours and no coffee. I don't drink it anyway. :)

Read a book or watch a movie?
Terrible but watch a movie. I love reading but more often than not lately I start a book and never finish. Whoops.

Live on the east coast or west coast?
East coast. 

Have your toenails painted or your fingernails painted?
Neither. Is it weird that I've never painted my fingernails or toenails???? I think it might be. 

Go to the beach or the mountains?
BEACH!! I live in the mountains. I'm already counting down to my trip to Hilton Head in July! :)

---

Be back later this week with pictures and an update on life! Lots of fun/interesting/crazy things to discuss!

Happy Memorial Day! Enjoy your day off if you get it and remember why we celebrate.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment