Anyway, on to the good stuff.
1. Tough Mudder is TOMORROW!! I'm driving to Nashville this afternoon and meeting up with my cross fit box to FINALLY participate in my first Tough Mudder! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see how it compares to Spartan Race. I'm hoping I'm not too drained so I can drive the 3 hours north to Louisville to see my cousin's wrestling match! Either way, I'm stoked! Bring it on.
2. Moving into a new and MUCH bigger place. No more tiny apartment with no storage! It's so nice living in a place where you don't have to travel through the bedroom to get to the kitchen and bathroom (oh yeah, it was THAT bad). We've already had our first cookout and are thoroughly enjoying our new furniture. I feel like such a grown-up!
3. Homemade ice cream! I found this AWESOME recipe on Pinterest for low fat, homemade confetti cake ice cream and it was sooooo good. Like, straight up tasted like a DQ confetti cake blizzard (my fav!). And the best part? It's so stinkin' easy. Besides the cake baking part (15 min!), it took me 5 minutes to whip everything together. So worth it. Here's the recipe!
Make this... STAT!
4. Starting class on Monday.... oh boy. I'm nervous, excited, terrified, and most of all pumped to finally start my new career path! I just wish it wasn't starting with organic chemistry. Yikes.
5. Season 2 of Orange is the New Black is out! Ahh! If I wasn't heading to Tough Mudder tonight, I'd totally be binge watching it tonight. Anyone else watch? It's so good!
Have a great weekend! Can't wait to update next week about Tough Mudder!