Friday, March 14, 2014

Five Things Friday

HAPPY FRIDAY! 

It's spring break in our neck of the woods so I took Wednesday, Thursday, and today off of work! Let me tell you, it was much, much MUCH needed!




Five Things Making Me Happy:


1. Getting to spend time with my fiancé! Sounds crazy but our schedules (well, mine) is so incredibly hectic so it's been nice to get a few days just to relax with P! I love it! We went to the bank, looked at a house (that we LOVED!), went shopping, out to dinner... you know, all of the things "normal" couples do. ;) Probably won't get to do this kind of stuff again until the semester is over in May. Crazy, I know.

2. GIRLS WEEKEND! I alluded to it a bit yesterday but.. I'm so incredibly excited for a weekend with my best friends! My two best friends and I haven't all been together since Christmas! And then my old college roommate will be joining us and I haven't seen her in over a year! I feel so thankful to have met such wonderful people in college. No matter how far we are from each other, we always try and make time to see each other every few months. Who knows, next time might be my bachelorette party..... ;) I'm super excited about that!

3. Finding a wedding photographer! This has been stressing me out for quite some time but after doing lots of research, I finally found an awesome photographer who luckily still by some miracle had October 4th open! Although I haven't met her in person yet, her pictures do all of the talking. I'm obsessed... which I suppose is a good thing, right? ;)

4. New Asics Gel Nimbus 16's coming out SOON! I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket just for a new pair of Asics and I've been waiting for this announcement since Christmas! I'm a die hard Asics girl and the Nimbus 16's are my jam. This will be my fourth pair! I've heard great things about Brooks but..... unless they discontinue my Nimbus', I'm sticking with Asics. :) With racing season coming up (I'm missing out on two GREAT ones this weekend), they can't get here soon enough!

5. Nike Support! Seriously--they are THE best and I don't say this lightly. I've had a few issues with my Fuel band this week because of the time change/my battery dying and they have been incredible. On Monday, I forgot to charge my Fuel band for the week and it died on me during my morning walk and I ended up missing out on around 1200 fuel points. I just figured I'd lost those points but after simply writing a tweet  (not even tagging Nike), they swooped in to help me out. :)


And not only that, after my epic 8 mile run on Tuesday in which I logged well over 7,000 fuel points, my phone didn't record them and it caused me to lose my 345 day streak!! :( After calling support, they had it fixed within minutes and even informed me that I only had 19 days left on my warranty. They are AWESOME! (And for the record, over a year later I still absolutely love my fuel band and am in the best shape of my life... just in case you were wondering... ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment