Friday, February 7, 2014

Five Things Friday: Birthday Edition

Missed two Friday's in a  row but I'm back this week with a very special Birthday edition of Five Things Friday. Okay, maybe not THAT special, but it is my birthday! I'm turning 27 and although it pains me to even say that number out loud, I feel better than I ever have and could totally kick my college's self's ass. ;)



Five Favorites


1. Low fat chocolate PB2 banana bread. I'm obsessed! I base mine off of this recipe (been using it for years!) but use splenda instead of sugar and add chocolate PB2 (I'm so addicted it's not even funny). When I get REALLY crazy, I add chocolate chips. Basically it's delicious and not that bad for you. Definitely a win in my book.

2. I signed up for Tough Mudder!!!!! I've been debating forever and I finally bit the bullet. I'm so stoked! Orange headband here I come!

3. New opportunities. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for good news in the next few months!

4. Traveling! I've been out of town for the last two weekends and will be out of town for the next two upcoming weekends. Basically I forgot what my apartment looks like. Two weekends ago I traveled to DC for a sorority conference (go Phi Sig!), last weekend I traveled to Indy for a Pacers game, this weekend I'm traveling to Pigeon Forge, TN for my birthday weekend, and next weekend I'm going skiing. Minus this weekend, they've all/will all be for work. Have I mentioned my job is pretty awesome?



5. Spending over $600 in groceries. It was pretty spectacular. And again, for work. If you don't know what $600 worth of groceries look like, here you go.



I normally add more of my favorites but lets be honest... it's called the Birthday edition for a reason. I've got some celebratin' to do! I'm packing up and heading out--I hope everyone has a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment