So. Much. Running!
Monday: 6.5 mile treadmill workout + arm/abs workout
Tuesday: I ended 2013 with a 7 miler & this WOD:
17 min AMRAP
Wednesday: 5 miler + 117 burpees (WOD)
Thursday: 4 mile interval workout + arms/abs
Friday: Maybe rest? Maybe a few circuit workouts? Legs are pretty tired!
This weekend I plan on hitting up cross fit Saturday AM + getting a run or two in.
And I had to share this picture from over Christmas--I went to my cousin's gym while I was in Louisville and they have a cardio THEATER. How cool is that? It's a legit theater and instead of seats, they have a ton of cardio equipment (treadmills, stair steppers, bikes, ellipticals) and they show movies all day long.
Five Things I loved this week:
1. Being home!!! Since 12/13, P & I have been EVERYWHERE!! We drove to Texas, New Orleans, Charlottesville, & Louisville within the span of a week and a half. In case you're wondering, that's like, 9 states total and a crap ton of miles.
|New Orleans… where it rained….. a LOT.|
|Autumn leaves & Xmas lights in Houston|
|Braving the rain in New Orleans…. we got SOAKED.|
3. Snow! There's only a couple of inches out there but it's snow! We haven't really had any at all this winter yet.
4. Being lazy. For the first time in I can't even tell you when, I've been lazy. I'm usually on the go all the time but I've really taken time this week to relax. And with the semester I have coming up at work, I need to get in all of the relaxation I can get.
5. This quote. It fits my running story to a T.
Five Things I'm looking forward to
1. Getting back to work and a routine! I'm ready to push through the next few months and end this year with a bang.
2. Cross fit! I had to take a couple of weeks off because of all the traveling we did over the Holidays so I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
3. HEALTHY EATING!!! It feels good eating veggies and fruit after all of the delicious "junk" during the holidays.
4. Wedding planning! I *think* I might have found a venue…….. keep your fingers crossed?!
5. 2014 in general! So many big changes are going to be happening this year! New last name, new house (hopefully)…. and a few other potential exciting changes that are still in the works. :)
What's making you happy this week?!