Monday, January 20, 2014

It's a Monday.

Sometimes, it's just a Monday. And as much as you'd like to tell everyone about how awesome your weekend was (if by awesome you mean finding a baby mole running around your apartment), a survey just sounds much easier. Maybe tomorrow I'll update and tell you how I'll be out of town every weekend for the next month and a half. It's going to be a heck of a semester.

Favorite Color:

Aqua, turqouise, teal, mint.... you get the picture. Plus gold. And peach. Pretty much this picture x 1098123908. 
 Source

Favorite Animal:
I kind of really love cats to be honest. I'm one of "those" people. 
 Source

Favorite Non-alcoholic Drink:

Diet Mountain Dew. Color me addicted.
Facebook or Twitter:
Neither?! I'm all about some instagram. Follow me! 

Favorite Pattern:

Obsessed with chevron. Sue me. 
 Source

FYI, totally making this when I have free time. 

Favorite Number:

18 & 33. Both of my sports numbers. :)

Favorite Flower:

Every. Single. Flower. In. This. Bouquet. 

Passion:
Running. Fitness. Healthy Living. All of the above?

Real update soon, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment